- The FlexOTA generic platform server is for all operator network application servers. This platform connects The FlexOTA generic platform creates a communication channel between the SIM/USIM and the operator, enabling the operator to stay in touch with its customers, update the cards with both operator and subscriber-centric applications, and maintain a relevant service based on its subscribers’ needs. Content includes updates for preferred roaming lists, service subscription and other data management. The benefit to the operator is an ability to keep in touch with their subscribers while reducing the heavy costs and hassle of frequently replacing SIM/USIM as services evolve.
- As the intelligent gateway between subscribers and Service Content Providers (3G/4G/5G), this platform is the core of the system, bringing a cost-effective layer in order to build a turn-key solutions portfolio, from the basics IOD, Micro-browsing, LBS, OTA and Cryptographic Services for Banking Applications.
OCS (Prepaid System)
- OCS is a specialized communications function that allows a service provider to charge a user for services in real-time. The OCS handles the subscribers account balance, rating, charging transaction control and correlation. With the OCS, a telecom operator ensures that credit limits are enforced and resources are authorized on a per transaction basis. Traditional online charging systems charge the customer after a service is rendered, whereas the OCS charges as services are rendered. OCS is more flexible than Intelligent Network (IN) prepaid solutions.
Converlogic has a vast knowledge on SMSC. ”Short Message Service Center” (SMSC) stores, forwards, converts and delivers SMS messages. SMS is one of the most popular communications methods and we can provide our users with this.
USSD (Unstructured Supplementary Service Data) is a Global System for Mobile (GSM) communication technology, used to send messages between a mobile phone and an application program in the network.
- SMPP interface allows operator to sell services to external organizations that require SMS messaging
- Scalable systems suitable for 5,000-10,000,000 Busy Hour Short Messages (limited only by the network capacity)
- SMS mobile-to-mobile, Web-to-mobile, mobile-to-E-mail and E-mail-to-mobile capabilities
- SNMP-based Network Management System for real-time alarms and status
- Retry plans
Voicemail is a service of storing voice messages electronically for later retrieval by intended recipients. VMS includes all major voice mail functions expected from a state of the art Voice Mail solution.Feature Highlights:
- Rich multilanguale customizable IVR flows.
- Can be complemented with MCA and/or MWI.
- Voice Mail to email, Voice mail to MMS
- Profile sensitive menu’s
- Mail box on the fly
- Skip password, Access any phone, One step Dialing
- Notify me
- and much more!
Synapsys Provisioning supports provisioning of multiple network elements and multiple services including wireline, wireless, ISP, IPTV, value-added services and data. It’s designed to allow you to perform the processing of service orders fast and effectively, by automatically updating network elements in real time. Synapsys easily enables or disables network elements, such as HLR, VMS, MSC and others.
Update functions include adding and disconnecting accounts, adding or changing services and features on these services.